Friday, March 22, 2013

Loving QR Codes!!!





My class just loves to use QR codes! Talk about engagement!....My kids really get busy and stay on task anytime they can use an iPad to scan a QR code.
     This week we have learned how to use quotation marks. This activity was borrowed from my friend Lindsay at Mrs. Miller's Monkey Business.
     The kiddos scanned the code which took them to a comic strip. They read the comic and copied it, adding quotation marks and the speaker's name.
     I was able to move around the room and give "mini lessons" to those needing help. I have to tell you, they learned more from this 40 minute lesson than they have all week doing the language worksheets we normally do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to use my QR codes and that your little learners enjoyed it!
    Mrs. Miller’s Monkey Business

    ReplyDelete