Saturday, February 16, 2013

Let Me Google That For You!

In January, I had the opportunity to attend FETC in Orlando, Florida. Now don't get me wrong, I love technology, but I felt like a fish out of water! Anything and everything you could ever imagine involving edtech was there. One word... OVERWHELMED! I collected a bag full of info and have stayed up late at night trying to get up-to-date with technology. This is a site that our group thought was funny. Any time someone asks you a question, you can go to this site and send the person with the question the link to the answer.
You can even get a shirt....
                                                           
For my constant stream of questions on how to get this blog thing going, I just tell myself...Let me google that for me! Gotta love Google!

No comments:

Post a Comment